Joint Photographic Format or JPG is undoubtedly one of the most widely used file types for photographs. Yes, JPG has its pros, but many people still like to convert this file format into PDF for several reasons. PDFs are multi-dimensional, hard to modify, and they maintain the same layout and content even when viewed on different devices or operating systems.
The advantages of using PDFs are many that the topic requires another blog post for us to cover. In the meantime, we’ll talk about the process of converting JPGs into PDFs using a web-based tool called PDFBear Converter. So, if you’re eager to learn how this online tool works in converting your JPGs into PDFs, read on below.
Step-by-Step Guide to Converting JPGs to PDFs
Yes, you can browse through the web and find plenty of online tools to convert your JPG files to PDFs. But many people right now still prefer the PDFBear JPG to PDF converter over any other tool. It’s because the process of converting your JPG files to PDF only takes five steps. Read this step-by-step guide to learn the whole process.
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the site of PDFBear.com.
- Upon entering the homepage of PDFBear, you’ll be welcomed with a selection of online tools. Look for the “JPG to PDF” converter and click on it to proceed with the next step.
- Now, the next step is uploading your JPG file on PDFBear.com. Once you click the “JPG to PDF” tool, you’ll be directed to a new page, where you can find the blue button labeled as “Select Files.” Click on “Select Files” to start your file upload. You can add multiple JPG files to your PDF.
- The newly converted document will be automatically generated after you’ve uploaded your JPG file. It will only take a few seconds for that to be completed.
- Once the conversion process is done, your PDF file is now ready for download. You can save it on your device, whether it’s a computer, smartphone, or laptop. It will also be available for sharing with other people.
The Benefits of Using the PDFBear Converter
It’s not surprising that there are now many people who are using the online JPG to PDF converter from PDFBear.com. Well, the advantages of using this amazing tool are surely the reasons why users prefer it over any other converter you can find today. Do you want to know what are those advantages? Check this list.
Convert Your JPG File to PDF with No Hassle
One of the primary reasons why people use the PDFBear converter is that it’s fast and easy to use. This online JPG to PDF conversion tool has a user-friendly interface that allows you to do the task with less hassle. The conversion process time will only take a few seconds to be completed. Yes, that’s how fast this online tool is in converting your JPG file to PDF.
You Can Use It on Any Device
Since the PDFBear converter is available online, it means that you can use this tool no matter what operating system or device you’re using. This online JPG to PDF converter can be accessed using your PC, laptop, or smartphone as long as you have an internet connection.
The Tool Enables You to Convert More Than One Files
Using PDFBear.com’s JPG to PDF conversion tool enables you to turn more than one JPG into PDF. You can upload as many JPG images on the website and convert them to PDFs.
You should be wary at all times when using tools you find on the web because there are many hackers today that steal your confidential documents and data. Make sure that the site you’re accessing is secured with the latest security measures before uploading a document on it.
PDFBear.com is one of the sites that you can surely trust with your files. It’s protected by SSL encryption to ensure that your files can’t be stolen or leaked by hackers.
There’s a Wide Selection of Tools at PDFBear.com
It’s not only a JPG to PDF conversion tool that you can use at PDFBear. You can also use its Add Watermark, Compress PDF, Merge PDF, Rotate PDF, Split PDF, and other tools.
Do you need to convert JPGs to PDFs? If yes, you can use the PDFBear converter for that purpose. This tool is among the top of the game right now. It’s very convenient to use, accessible, and safe.