Sony announced that sales of the Ghost of Tsushima during the first 72 hours amounted to 2.4 million copies — a record for a new intellectual property Corporation.
The previous record was Zero Dawn Horizon, but the exact sales over the same period, the publisher did not published. For the first two weeks, failed to realize the 2.6 million copies of the action role-playing Guerrilla.
If you take the larger game Sony for the PS4, the sales for the first three days are as follows:
- The Last of Us: Part II — 4 million copies
- Final Fantasy VII (2020) — 3,5 million copies
- “Spider-man” — 3.3 million copies
- God of War (2018) — 3.1 million copies
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End — 2.7 million copies
- Ghost of Tsushima — 2.4 million copies.
Sony can only congratulate: during a pandemic, the publisher has released two big-budget hit, which set sales records.
Recall that the “Ghost of Tsushima” bombino launched in Japan, showing the best start for games Sony and instantly causing a shortage in retail.
More on Gambling
- The authors Tell Me Why you don’t want to hurt transgender and queer
- Quarterly report Focus Home: SnowRunner success and a great start Hardspace: Shipbreaker
- In a new gameplay video DIRT 5 showing one of the race types — Path Finder