Jason Schreyer, who last week after 8 years of work left Kotakuin mid-may, will begin work at Bloomberg.
According to the journalist, he will continue to illuminate the world of video games business, working environment, “hyphenation” and many more. It is possible, though Schreyer and will remain faithful to the world of interactive entertainment, he can start writing about other areas.
In addition to this, the journalist will continue to lead podcast with your colleagues from Kotaku — kirk Hamilton and Maddy Myers, but under the Maximum Fun network.
During the month, Jason will spend time with family and finish writing his second book.
- Investigation Kotaku: at what cost do in Naughty Dog game The Last of Us?
- Kotaku investigation: what went wrong during the development of the Anthem
- Media: the next game Rockstar will Grand Theft Auto VI, but its just starting to do
- Kotaku: the past and the present of Dragon Age 4 — as the development of the game has restarted
- Kotaku has explained why the failed Mass Effect: Andromeda