Last week, the main feature of retail in the UK was the remake of Resident Evil 3, which, as in Japanese retail, started much worse than the remake of the second part. There is a difference in the number of copies sold more than doubled.
In this last week in retail of England has sold over 350 thousand copies of games, which is 3% higher than the previous week. This means that total sales for the last three weeks has exceeded a million copies. To quarantine and the regime of isolation of the sale amounted to about 150 thousand copies in a week.
Also continue to sell bundles of the PS4 and Xbox One with games such as Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves and The Last of Us Remasteredwhich are still in the top 20.
But with games for the Nintendo Switch things are quite the opposite. Their sales are down, as many retailers have sold out their stocks of consoles. Mario Kart 8 for the first time in three years, left the top 20, while weekly sales of Animal Crossing: New Horizon fell by 35%.
Retail chart from 29 March to 4 April
in parentheses place a week earlier
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1)
- Resident Evil 3 (new)
- FIFA 20 (2)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (3)
- Persona 5 Royal (new)
- Forza Horizon 4 (5)
- Crash Bandicoot Trilogy N. Sane (7)
- Grand Theft Auto V (6)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (15)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (14)
More on Gambling
- In Japanese retail the remake of Resident Evil 3 has started worse than the remake of the second part
- Observer System Redux will be released on next generation consoles
- Leakage: Streets of Rage 4 will be released April 23 and will contain the content of the classics