At the end of the Gran Turismo Sport in Sydney, the author of the series Kazunori Yamauchi has shared various statistics on the last part of the simulator.
For a start, the audience race for the year grew by 1.2 million people, accounting for 8.2 million people. Portal GT Planet at the same time notes that the number of registered accounts exceeded 9 million units. Apparently, some of them blocked for inappropriate behavior.
- players traveled 41 billion kilometers
- in average, 5 thousand km on the player
- the average speed of 135.5 miles per hour
- in the race held about 34 500 years
- March 2019, the players made 37 million photos.
Gran Turismo Sport, was released in October 2017 for the PS4 and is still consistently gets a fresh and, most importantly, free content includes new cars, tracks and even features.
More on Gambling
- The Division 2 plan to improve for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Google: Baldur’s Gate III will be released in 2020
- Media: in the second season of “the Witcher” will be Lambert and Colon