Microsoft has started limited testing of its streaming service Project xCloud for iOS. To take part in it available to residents of the United States, Canada and the UK. But only a collection of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and the number of participants is limited to 10 thousands of people.
It is assumed that garnishee the number associated with the features of Apple’s TestFlight, which is used for beta testing. It is hoped that in the future these restrictions will be removed.
The game will require:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS version 13.0 or later
- wireless controller Xbox One
- a communication channel with a minimum speed of 10 Mbit/sec
- Authorization will also need an account in the system Xbox
Earlier, xCloud Project launched in open beta on Android. But there is a list of games to finish:
- Gears 5
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Killer Instinct
- Sea of Thieves
More on Gambling
- Why you need to play Yakuza, and which parts are the best
- Twitter was fined 4 million rubles
- Sony Pictures filmed the shooter CrossFire