The vertices of Capcom released a new movie of Resident Evil 3 Remake focused on the Nemesis, the terrifying creature that will keep us company for the duration of the adventure that we will live in the shoes of Jill and Carlos.
The new movie packaged by the giant japanese videogaming keeps faith to the word given by the authors of RE3 to offer us an experience from the approach a lot more action, with a Nemesis that has an artificial intelligence that much more refined.
The Tyrant that we will hunt in Raccoon City re-created by Capcom, then, promises to give a hard time even to the most experienced player in Resident Evil, especially in virtue of the attacks of unreleased and new animations which will show Nemesis in the course of the plot. The trailer is accompanied by a series of images ingame that depict the enemies, the main characters, the environments and, of course, that two doors wardrobe of the Nemesis.
To help us to discern the contours of a narrative of adventure in shades of the dark that awaits us in April with the release of the re-release for current-gen RE3, Capcom has also made a tab which describes the new characters that will animate the story of this film:
- Brad Vickers: this Is one of the survivors of the incident of the Mansion (as depicted in the original Resident Evil) and helped in the investigation of the Umbrella Corp. Being one of the last surviving members of S. T. A. R. S. in Raccoon City, is in the crosshairs of Nemesis.
- Mikhail Victor: The commanding officer of the U. B. C. S. is a leader with years of military experience and command. Mikhail was seriously wounded in the mission of his team to evacuate the survivors from Raccoon City. Despite the dire circumstances, he still makes everything he can to help the civilians and his platoon. Is his transport into the save the citizens of Raccoon City who convince Jill to help their cause.
- Helicopter falls Ginovaef: This team leader of the U. B. C. S. is incredibly durable, cold and calculating, willing to make the sacrifices necessary for the mission and for its tornaconti. Helicopter falls considers Jill a “tender heart” and as such you will kill sooner or later.
- Tyrell Patrick: This member of the U. B. C. S. is a veteran expert specialized in hacking and disabling security devices. Tyrell provides a valuable support from the back.
- Murphy Seeker: This member of the U. B. C. S., and ex-Marine U. S. is a sniper exceptional. Like Mikhail, he is severely wounded during the mission to Raccoon City.
- Dario Rosso: Is a civilian met Jill in a warehouse in the city of Raccoon City and that you are recovering from the shock of having lost his family. Dario rejects the request of Jill to escape from the crumbling city.
- Hunter: Both Jill and Carlos meet this terrifying new monster in Resident Evil 3. These biological weapons were created by combining the genetic material of humans and reptiles, creating an opponent, incredibly fast and powerful.
At this point we just have to let the new video of Resident Evil 3, but before that, we remind you that the blockbuster horror film of Capcom is slated for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One for the 3rd of April. If you are interested, on these pages you can find our special video on the history and profile of the Nemesis.