As we anticipated this morning, Epic Games announced a maintenance period for its popular Fortnite in view of the new patch 10.10.
Now, thanks to the patch notes on the official website of the game, we can discover the main innovations introduced with the update.
First of all, the Course of Trade: “a new Area fissure has reported the Great Megazzini at the time of Course Trade, and prices have plummeted. But where prices decline materially increase the hazards: trade fairs thirsty balances are generating in the Area of the slit, and they want the mall all to themselves”.
With regard to the Time Mode, we find the Race of the world: “dive, dodge and crouch to avoid traps, expanses of lava and much more to become the best runner in the world. 16 players are competing to complete the route. Win the first team that collects 30 coins!”.
Interesting news also for the B. R. U. T. O., the man at the centre of some recent controversy, which can be used in Creative mode.
The updates to the B. R. U. T. O. include:
- Added pointing a laser that appears when players load and fire the missiles. (In addition to the gunner of the B. R. U. T. O., this laser is visible to the opponents and companions. This allows players to know where the gunner is aiming the rockets before they are fired.
- Audio Feedback and graphical improved during the sequence of self-destruction.
- Now it is possible to take a B. R. U. T. O. directly from the mode to gliding.
- Updated the logic for generation of the B. R. U. T. O. to the mode of generation of large teams (B. R. U. T. O. will now be generated in an intermittent way during the game, rather than wait for the end of the phases of the Storm).
- The B. R. U. T. O. to be abandoned in the Storm now race has destroyed itself after 30 seconds.
- The B. R. U. T. O. will reappear on the minimap after 15 seconds if there are no players in any of the two places.
In addition, corrections have been made to some of the bug:
- Fixed an issue where the B. R. U. T. O. opponents sometimes were not visible.
- You may not use the B. R. U. T. O. to traverse the map more quickly than expected.
- The speed of rotation of the turret of the B. R. U. T. O. does not depend on the framerate.
All the other news of the patch 10.10 can be found on the official website of Fortnite.
Source: Epic Games.