The Division 2 will see the’output of the DLC Episode 1 – Shipping in the Suburbs of D. C. on the 23rd of July for Pass holders Year 1 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, from the 30th of July for all users.
Included in the plan of free content for Year 1 of The Division 2, Episode 1 – Shipments in the suburbs of D. C. take the battle out of the streets of Washington, D. C., The new content of this episode include new environments that can be explored and the continuation of the storyline after the defeat of the final boss of the Tidal Basin.
Episode 1 will be available from July 23 for Pass holders Year 1, and from July 30 for all other players. The Shipments, new experiences game of The Division 2, will be available from July 23 for Pass holders Year 1, and from July 30 for all other players.
Episode 1 – Shipments in the suburbs of D. C. leads the players in the surrounding areas of Washington, D. C., with two new main missions, and a new experience of the game, which will have to investigate the fate of a convoy to be lost, by coming into threats and unexpected on its way. Episode 1 – Shipments in the suburbs of D. C. includes:
Two new main missions
- Camp White Oak: The Agents of the Division to perform an operation of attack planned against the camp of the presidential election, with the aim of bringing to justice the president the traitor Andrew Ellis.
- National Zoo Manning: Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcast, who after the defeat suffered in D. C., is now holed up in the Zoo to recuperate. The Agents are on his trail, ready to repress the recovery of the Outcast in the bud.
New gaming experience: Shipping
- In this new experience, players will advance to the Kenly College, the place where they were lost contact with a military convoy load of the resources is of vital importance. When they receive what seems to be the last broadcast of the convoy, the Agents that organized an expedition to find the survivors.
The Shipments will be divided in 3 Wings. Each wing will have a specific theme and a tone, and will be distributed on a weekly basis. By completing all of the wings players will gain access to a treasure room exclusive rich rewards.
New weapons and equipment
Players will get:
- A weapon-exotic: Gun Tortoise
- A piece of equipment exotic: Gloves wired BT
- Two weapons: LMG Stoner and Carbine 7
- Agents will complete two assignments classified in the Central Aquarium of Washington and the NSA Site B13 (Available exclusively for Pass holders Year 1).
In addition to the new content, Episode 1 will introduce updates based on the feedback of the players:
New trouble Discovered for the Raid “Operation midnight Hour”
- The new difficulty Discovered, along with an option of matchmaking, will allow a greater number of players to tackle all the contents of The 2nd Division.
While the rewards exotic for the completion of the Dark Hours will only be available in Normal difficulty, the Agents that will address the Raid to the difficulty of Discovery can expect excellent rewards, as they train to complete the mission on normal difficulty.
Improvements to Crafting
- Players will be able to build your own equipment up to the Scoring Equipment 500 and will be able to transfer projects between the characters. Furthermore, it is now possible to recalibrate the weapons built at the station diy.
Balancing weapons and abilities
- In response to the feedback of the community, the balancing of skills and weapons required will be included in the next update.