Just Dance 2020, the new episode of the series, Ubisoft announced the all’E3 2019, is the protagonist of an official press release that reveals the list of songs (at least the first ten), the mode and the content that we find in the game.
With more than 120 million players around the world and more than 67 million units sold, the brand Just Dance is the best series video game music ever, and a true phenomenon in the entertainment world.
“For over 10 years, Just Dance is an amazing experience for all the people who work here at Ubisoft. We have seen Just Dance evolve from a simple game intended for casual users and a phenomenon of the entertainment world with millions of fans,” said Marine de la Seiglière, Head of Business Development and Brand Ubisoft Paris, the main studio that works on “Just Dance”.
“This would never have been possible without the support of our amazing community, who has inspired and challenged to be more creative. Ubisoft Paris we are committed to continue to support the series by adding new content and fun ways to play. Now let’s get ready to celebrate the 10th anniversary of “Just Dance” all together!”
This year, Just Dance 2020 celebrates its first decade with some new and exciting content, including:
- 40 new songs from top hits of the charts to the favorites of families, up to the phenomena of the viral and network for emerging artists in Just Dance there will definitely be a song with which everyone can enjoy!
- A digital collection of stickers iconic: players can immerse themselves in the universe of Just Dance and relive 10 years of fun and creativity without limits, thanks to a digital collection of stickers, featuring iconic that reflect these ten wonderful years of “Just Dance”.
- The return of the mode in co-op: players can team up with your friends to have fun with friends in Co-op mode. This mode will allow them to play together and combine the scores to dominate the dance floor.
- An experience even more personal: The hints system has been improved further, allowing players to choose their favorite content to Just Dance with a customized offer. In addition, you can create your own playlists to customize your own holiday-themed Just Dance.
The first tracks of the game revealed at E3 are:
- God is a Woman – Ariana Grande
- Skibidi – Little Big
- Bangarang – Skrillex Ft. Sirah
- With Calm – Daddy Yankee Ft. Snow
- Bad Boy – Director Riton & Kah-The
- High Hopes – Panic! At the disco
- Kill This Love – BLACKPINK
- Sushi – Merk & Kremont
- I Like It – The Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- Policeman – Eva Simons Ft. Konshens
- Rain Over Me – Pitbull Fr. Marc Anthony
In addition to the new and incredible content, players Just Dance in 2020 will continue to have fun with all the best features of the series:
- Mode Sweat: with Sweat, players can train and have fun at the same time! It will be possible to monitor the amount of calories you’ve burned, check the time elapsed to dance and stay motivated with a playlist dedicated to that mode.
- Mode, Kids mode, Kids allows younger players to have fun with 8 new tracks dedicated, which accompany a fun-filled dance experience, designed to measure child.
- Just Dance Unlimited: The streaming service of songs on demand subscription gives you access to over 500 songs and much more! Each copy of the game will include 1 month of free access.
Available for the PlayStation 4 Pro and the Playstation 4, the family of devices the Xbox One, including Xbox One X, and the game platform Stadia, the app Just Dance Controller makes the game even more accessible.
In fact, players will be able to use your smartphone to navigate in the menu, and detect their moves and earn points. Thanks to the app, up to six users can play simultaneously with their smartphone. The application is free to download for iOS and Android.